Wednesday, December 21, 2011

That's what she said

You'll have noticed that my posts have been few and far between.

I am afraid the culprit has been Netflix. I wrote before about how I was addicted. I just finished watching 7 seasons, 145 episodes, 50 hours of 'The Office'. It has taken me 2 months, and most of my spare time. I was a big fan of the UK version in New Zealand, but the US version I have liked even more. Plenty of cringe without as much crass.

It made me nostalgic for my office days at Phillips Fox. The pranks, the dress ups, the activities, and most importantly the unusual personalities. You cant help but recognise people you know in The Office characters, including yourself. I must admit there were a few episodes that I cringed knowing I had done a similar thing. Still, if you can learn to laugh at yourself you will have no end of fun. And that's what I love about The Office, self deprecating humour.

Anyway, I will try and get a few more blogs out before I get sucked into a new series.

1 comment:

  1. Love The Office. Lots of fun to watch. And if you like that, you should try Modern Family. David and I have plenty of laugh out loud moments watching that show.

    ReplyDelete