We are having unusually hot weather too. All the snow is melted and we can once again see our brown barren lawn. The kids have even got there bikes out to start riding again. (Its suppose to be -20 this time of year, but it is well above freezing)
Fortunately the mountains have snow and they glisten in the distance. Dangerous though, a couple were killed in an avalanche on the weekend. Nature is unforgiving here.
The warm weather and the layers of fat laid down by Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have prompted me to join the gym this morning. Six months of sitting on my butt has widened sections of me I am not excited about. One can disguise these in the layers of Winter, but not near the pool. Not that I am going to a pool anytime soon, but I want the option!
My experiment with American sedentary lifestyle must stop.
| Full Moon over the Mountains |
No comments:
Post a Comment