One of the strange oddities of our donated abundance is that we have ended up with 3 queen sized beds. I am not sure what happened. We did need beds, but for some reason, more have turned up than we indicated we could use. These are good beds too, seemingly brand new. Its like there are all these queen beds in Powell desperate for a home, and they knew that the Cherian's wouldn't turn them away.
Since we have little else in the way of furniture we certainly have the room but it does seem a bit 'over kill'.
Maybe we should join all three together in one room and sleep as a family in a row. Like they did in the old days.
I am not sure I want the boys especially the older boys to get use to sleeping in a big bed. Once they go large they may never be content to be in single beds again.
Perhaps I have just got it all wrong and actually queen size is the default bed size here, just like extra large is the default drink size. I should just suck it up and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment